Acoustic Multi Beam Survey Systems For Deep Draft Navigation Projects
Credit: 8 PDH
Course Fee: $48.00
This course provides USACE policy and guidance for acquisition, calibration, quality control, and quality assurance of multi-beam survey systems used on deep-draft navigation, flood control, and charting projects. Instructions for operating specific multi-beam systems, or the acquisition, processing, and editing of data from these systems, are found in manufacturer's operating manuals and software processing manuals specific to the systems employed.
- Acquisition of multi beam survey systems
- Calibration of multi beam survey systems
- Quality control of multi beam survey systems
- Quality assurance of multi-beam survey systems used on deep-draft navigation
- Use of of multi beam survey systems in flood control
- Use of of multi beam survey systems in charting projects
US Army Corps
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.