BOP Inspection And Testing
Credit: 4 PDH
Course Fee: $24.00
If BOPE inspection and/or testing is required on the division's Permit to Conduct Well Operations (Form OG 111), inspections must be made by a division representative accompanied by the operator's and/or contractor's representative. The division inspector must verify that all of the requirements for casing, BOPE, hole-fluid monitoring equipment, and pressure rating are satisfied.
This course serves as a guide for Division of Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources (division) engineers, this course covers the following:
- Testing the actuating system
- Testing the accumulator unit
- Emergency back up system
- Accumulator back up system
- Testing the BOPE stack, choke and kill system, and auxiliary equipment.
- Subsea BOPE inspection and testing
- Subsea Pressure testing
- Subsea preventer actuation testing
- Testing the auxiliary equipment
California Department of Conservation
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.