Tutorial Centrifugal Pump Systems
Credit: 3 PDH
Course Fee: $45.00
This tutorial is intended for anyone that has an interest in centrifugal pumps. This course simple explains of how pump systems work and how to select a centrifugal pump.
This tutorial answers the following questions:
- - What are the important characteristics of a pump system?
- How does a centrifugal pump produce pressure?
- Why is total head and flow the two most important characteristics of a centrifugal pump?
- What is meant by the pump rating? And what is the optimal operating point of a centrifugal pump?
- How to do details calculations that will allow you to size and select a centrifugal Pump?
Jacques Chaurette p. eng
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.