Concrete Hydraulic Structures, Time - History Dynamic Analysis
Credit: 36 PDH
Course Fee: $108.00
This course describes procedures for the linear-elastic time-history dynamic analysis and development of acceleration time-histories for seismic design and evaluation of concrete hydraulic structures. The course provides guidance on the formulation and performance of the linear-elastic time-history dynamic analyses and how the earthquake input time-histories are developed and applied. Time-history dynamic analysis is employed as the final design and evaluation procedure to compute the probable seismic behavior of a concrete hydraulic structure in accordance with the progressive method of analysis.
- Analytical Modeling of Concrete Hydraulic Structures
- Time-History Numerical Solution Techniques
- Structural Performance and Damage Criteria
- Development of Acceleration Time-Histories
- Earthquake Response Evaluation of Concrete
US Army Corps of Engineers
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.