Design And Construction Guidelines For Dams In Texas
Credit: 10 PDH
Course Fee: $120.00
The provisions of this course describe the design and construction requirements for the construction of a proposed dam or the reconstruction, modification, enlargement, rehabilitation, alteration, or repair of an existing dam in Texas. These design and construction requirements include the submission, review, and approval of engineering plans and specifications, inspections, reports, and records.
- Construction plans and specifications
- Determining the adequacy of the dam type
- Geotechnical investigation
- Determining the environmental impact
- Determination and design of dam components and dam appurtenances
- Rehabilitation of existing dams
- Project management and quality assurance
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.