Earthquake Resistant Construction Of Gas And Liquid Fuel Pipeline Systems
Credit: 6 PDH
Course Fee: $36.00
The vulnerability of gas and liquid fuel pipeline systems to damage in past earthquakes, as well as available standards and technologies that can protect these facilities against earthquake damage are reviewed. Gas and liquid fuel pipeline systems considered include all facilities and components that are needed for the transportation, distribution, and storage of natural gas, crude oil, and petroleum products. An overview is presented of measures taken by various Federal Agencies to protect fuel pipeline systems under their jurisdiction against earthquake hazards.
- Component of natural gas and liquid fuel pipeline systems
- Performance of gas and liquid fuel pipeline system in post earthquake.
- Available design criteria remedial measures, standards, and design guides.
- Federally controlled systems
- Summary and recommendations
Federal Emergency Management Agency
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.