Evaluation And Repair Of Concrete Structures
Credit: 18 PDH
Course Fee: $216.00
This course provides guidance on evaluating the condition of the concrete in a structure, relating the condition of the concrete to the underlying cause or causes of that condition, selecting an appropriate repair material and method for any deficiency found, and using the selected materials and methods to repair or rehabilitate the structure. Guidance is also included on maintenance of concrete and on preparation of concrete investigation reports for repair and rehabilitation projects. Considerations for certain specialized types of rehabilitation projects are also given.
- Evaluation of the Concrete in Concrete Structures
- Causes of Distress and Deterioration of Concrete
- Planning and Design of Concrete Repair
- Concrete Removal and Preparation for Repair
- Materials and Methods for Repair and Rehabilitation
- Maintenance of Concrete
- Specialized Repairs
- Concrete Investigation Reports
US Army Corps of Engineers
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.