Geospatial Data And Systems
Credit: 24 PDH
Course Fee: $144.00
The purpose of this course is to provide detailed technical guidance and procedures for compliance with Engineer Regulation (ER) 11 10-1-8156. The regulation establishes general criteria and presents policy and guidance for the acquisition, processing, storage, distribution, and utilization of non tactical geospatial data throughout the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). Detailed technical guidance and requirements are stated, and standards for Geospatial Data and Systems are identified. This course is in compliance with Executive Order 12906, Coordinating Geographic Data Acquisition and Access, and with the National Spatial Data Infrastructure and Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) Circular A-16, Coordination of Geographic Information and Related Spatial Data Activities. This course also supports OMB's Electronic Government and Government Management Reform initiatives.
- Enterprise Geographic Information Systems (eGIS)
- Geospatial Technologies and USACE Project Management Business Process
- Geospatial Data and Systems (GD&S) Organizational Structure
- Enterprise Geographic Information Systems Project Management Plan (eGIS PMP)
- Geospatial Data and Systems (GD&S) in USACE's Corporate Information Plan
- Geospatial Data Overview and Standards
- Geospatial Database Development and Management
US Army Corps of Engineers
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.