Credit: 15 PDH
Course Fee: $90.00
This course provides technical criteria and guidance for civil works grouting applications. Information on procedures, materials, and equipment for use in planning and executing a grouting project is included, and types of problems that might be solved by grouting are discussed. Methods of grouting that have proven to be effective are described and various types of grouts and their proportions are listed.
- Purpose and limitations of grouting
- Geological considerations for investigation and design
- Planning and procedures
- Grout materials
- Application to water retention structures
- Application to navigation structures
- Application to building foundations
- Precision and specialty grouting
- Performance of work
- Field procedures
- Methods of estimating
- Records and reports
US Army Corps of Engineers
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.