Installing Seismic Restraint For Duct And Pipe
Credit: 8 PDH
Course Fee: $120.00
This guide shows installers how to attach ducts, pipes, and associated equipment to a building to minimize earthquake damage. Many attachment examples and arrangements are presented, including anchors and the use of special devices called seismic restraint devices.
- Duct and pipe bracing layout
- Duct/pipe/in-line equipment bracing selection
- Duct bracing details and installation instructions
- Pipe bracing details and installation instructions
- Suspended equipment attachment
- Special cases
- Anchor selection guide
Federal Emergency Management Agency
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.