Introduction To Fiber Optics
Credit: 20 PDH
Course Fee: $299.00
This self-study course is to introduce the student to the subject of fiber optics who needs such a background in accomplishing daily work and/or in preparing for further study. This course is organized into subject matter areas, each containing learning objectives to help you determine what you should learn along with text and illustrations to help you understand the information.
- Background on Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optic Concepts
- Optical Fibers and Cables
- Optical Splices, Connectors, and Couplers
- Fiber Optic Measurement Techniques
- Optical Sources and Fiber Optic Transmitters
- Optical Detectors and Fiber Optic Receivers
- Fiber Optic Links
Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series (NEETS)
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.