Landscape Irrigation Program
Credit: 6 PDH
Course Fee: $72.00
An irrigation plan is required for all new landscape irrigation systems designed or installed. An irrigation plan is not required for the maintenance, alteration, repair, or service of an irrigation system. The irrigation program is described in detail in this course.
- Irrigation Plan
- Completion of Installation
- Maintenance, Alteration, Repair, or Service
- Homeowner-Installed Systems
- Reclaimed Water
- Backflow Prevention and Cross-Connection
- Irrigation Systems Exempted from State Requirements
- Advertising for Irrigation Services
- Contracts, Invoices, and Warranties
- Exempt Businesses and Irrigators-in-Charge
- Irrigators' Responsibilities (Summary)
- Appendix A: Rules on Landscape Irrigation
- Appendix B: Sample Forms, Sample Maintenance Information for Irrigation System Owners
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.