Credit: 3 PDH
Course Fee: $36.00
This course covers all aspects of the outdoor burning rule, including exceptions for allowable outdoor burning, general requirements for allowing outdoor burning and notification requirements for allowable outdoor burning.
- The Outdoor Burning Rule
- Exceptions to the Prohibition
- Firefighter Training
- Fires for Recreation, Ceremonies, Cooking, or Warmth
- Fires for Disposal or Land Clearing
- Prescribed Burns
- Pipeline Breaks and Oil Spills
- Other Situations
- General Requirements for Burning
- Practical Alternatives to Burning
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.