Proposed Gulf Of Mexico OCS (Outer Continental shelf) Oil And Gas Lease Sale 207
Credit: 12 PDH
Course Fee: $72.00
The purpose of this proposed action (WPA Lease Sale 207) is to offer for lease all unleased blocks in the proposed lease sale area that may contain economically recoverable oil and natural gas resources. The proposed lease sale would provide qualified bidders the opportunity to bid upon and lease acreage in the proposed lease sale area in order to explore, develop, and produce oil and natural gas.
- Objectives of the environmental assessment
- Purpose of and need for the proposed action
- Alternatives including the proposed action
- Resources and impact analysis
- Consultation and coordination
US Department of Interior
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.