Radio - Frequency Communications Principles
Credit: 20 PDH
Course Fee: $240.00
This self-study course is organized into subject matter areas, each containing learning objectives to help you determine what you should learn along with text and illustrations to help you understand the information. The subject matter reflects day-to-day requirements and experiences of personnel in the rating or skill area. It also reflects guidance provided by Enlisted Community Managers (ECMs) and other senior personnel, technical references, instructions, etc., and either the occupational or naval standards, which are listed in the Manual of Navy Enlisted Manpower Personnel Classifications and Occupational Standards, NAVPERS 18068.
- Introduction to Radio-Frequency Communications
- Introduction to Communications Theory
- Fundamental Systems Equipment
- Introduction to Satellite Communications
- Introduction to Miscellaneous Communications Systems and Equipment
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.