Swimming Pool Operation And Maintenance
Credit: 6 PDH
Course Fee: $36.00
This course provides guidance for the effective operation and maintenance of swimming pools and associated equipment at Army Installations by personnel assigned to the Directorate of Engineering and Housing organization.
- Type of Pools
- Principles of Pool Operation
- The Chemistry of Chlorination
- Disinfection and Oxidation Products
- Gas Chlorination
- Liquid Chlorine Solutions
- The Recirculation system
- Sand Filtration
- Diatomaceous Earth Filtration
- Swimming Pool Heating
- Operation and Maintenance
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.