Typical Costs Of Seismic Rehab Of Existing Buildings
Credit: 8 PDH
Course Fee: $24.00
This technical material is contained in a trilogy, with supporting documentation, completed in 1989:
- a method for the rapid identification of buildings that might be hazardous in the event of an earthquake which can be conducted without gaining access to the buildings themselves;
- a methodology for a more detailed evaluation of buildings that identifies structural flaws that have caused collapse in past earthquakes and might do so again in future earthquakes, and
- a compendium of the most commonly used techniques of seismic rehabilitation.
- Summary results
- Cost considerations and definitions
- Cost database
- Determination of typical costs
Federal Emergency Management Agency
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.