Unsurfaced Road Maintenance Management
Credit: 5 PDH
Course Fee: $30.00
This course describes an unsurfaced road maintenance management system for use on military installations. This system is available in either a course or computerized mode (Micro PAVER). The maintenance standards prescribed should protect Government property with an economical and effective expenditure of maintenance funds commensurate with the functional requirements and the planned future use of the facilities.
- Unsurfaced road network identification
- Unsurfaced road condition survey and rating procedures
- Maintenance and repair (M&R) guidelines
- Data management- Manual system
- Data management- computerized micro pavers system
Department of Army
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.