Wood - Drying, Moisture And Dimensional Changes
Credit: 2 PDH
Course Fee: $24.00
The discussion in this course is concerned with moisture content determination, recommended moisture content values, drying methods, methods of calculating dimensional changes, design factors affecting such changes in structures, and moisture content control during transit, storage, and construction. Data on green moisture content, fiber saturation point, shrinkage, and equilibrium moisture content are given with information on other physical properties
- Determination of Moisture Content
- Recommended Moisture Content
- Drying of Wood
- Moisture Control During Transit and Storage
- Dimensional Changes in Wood
- Design Factors Affecting Dimensional Change
- Wood Care and Installation During Construction
US Forest Service
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.